As part of our credit card payment pilot program, the USCIS service centers are now accepting credit card payments using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions, for all forms except Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for H-1B and H-2A petitions.

For more information, please see our Pay with a Credit Card page

Source: USCIS Expands Credit Card Payment Pilot Program to All Service Centers | USCIS