Eligibility for Outstanding Professor & Researcher

To qualify as an Outstanding Professor or Researcher, you must meet the following basic requirements:

  • You must demonstrate international recognition for your outstanding achievements in a particular academic field.
  • You must have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that academic area.
  • You must be entering the United States in order to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching or comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education.

You must include documentation of at least two listed below and an offer of employment from the prospective U.S. employer.

  • Examples of Documentary Evidence That A Person is an Outstanding Professor Or Researcher
  • Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
  • Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
  • Evidence of published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the academic field
  • Evidence of participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field
  • Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
  • Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation) in the field

Contact Outstanding Scholar Immigration Attorney 800.993.9097

Our US Immigration Attorney has successfully filed permanent residency applications on behalf of renowned outstanding researchers and scholars in the areas of science and business. Contact us online for a free initial consultation.